Antivirus Solutions for Personal Use
If you have a Windows and Mac OSX systems for personal use, you can install antivirus software from the Campus Computer Store at a special Western rate. Use the search term Trend on the store's site to find both the Windows and Mac version they are currently selling.
Scan periodically for viruses/ Spy Ware/ Trojans etc.
- Periodically run full system scans to check for all of the above. If possible, use software that scans specifically for each of these types of threats.
- Extend the full scan to the contents of your mobile devices as well, i.e. run a full scan on everything on your USB, all drives of your laptop or desktop etc.
- Occasionally make use of the free web based scanning programs offered by the major antivirus vendors. These full scans offer a "second opinion" about the health and safety of your computer.
- Trend Micro Free Online Virus Scan
- Trend Micro Antivirus and Security
- Free Tools, Apps and Trials
- Discovered Threats
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.